Helpful hints for your acupunture appointments:
- You will be receiving a link to complete new patient forms upon scheduling your initial appointment. Please take time to fill them out completely prior to your initial appointment.
- Please wear loose fitting clothes if possible, or bring a change of comfortable clothes with you. We often access points on the abdomen, lower arms and lower legs.
- Make sure that you have had something to light to eat before your appointment.
It is best to avoid highly caffeinated drinks prior to your appointment time.
- Avoid brushing your tongue prior to coming to your treatment.
We often look at your tongue coat as a part of our diagnosis.
- Please refrain from wearing excessive perfume/cologne/scented lotions or jewelry on the days of your treatment.
Thank you for choosing Turning Leaf Acupuncture
for your health care needs!
Fantastic place. Been going here for over a year for a variety of issues and ailments stemming from my lupus. Sharon is very professional and the space well-cared for. She has helped me tremendously and I could not recommend Turning Leaf Acupuncture more highly.