Helpful hints for your acupuncture appointments:
- You will be receiving a link to complete new patient forms upon scheduling your initial appointment. Please take time to fill them out completely prior to your initial appointment.
- Please wear loose fitting clothes if possible, or bring a change of comfortable clothes with you. We often access points on the abdomen, lower arms and lower legs.
- Make sure that you have had something to light to eat before your appointment. It is best to avoid highly caffeinated drinks prior to your appointment time.
- Avoid brushing your tongue prior to coming to your treatment. We often look at your tongue coat as a part of our diagnosis.
- Please refrain from wearing excessive perfume/cologne/scented lotions or jewelry on the days of your treatment.
We look forward to helping you achieve and maintain your health and wellness goals!